Biology is broken down
into several branches:
- which is the study of the structure
of living things. Living things respond
to stimuli, grow, feed, produce energy,
get rid of poisonous waste, produce
offspring, are made of cells.
- which is the study of plants.
- which is the study of where organisms
- which is the study of how characteristics
ae passed from parents to their offsprings.
- which is the study of food and how
living things feed.
- which is the study of how the body
- which is the study of animals.
Chemistry - is the study
Everything around us
is made of chemicals, the land, sky,
cars, food, houses, sea and even our
There are just over
a hundred basic chemicals and these
are called elements.